Fees includes class only, excludes materials
Terms and Conditions
1. There will be no lessons during Gazetted Public Holiday and Term Break. No refund, No replacement & No deduction will be entertained.
2. For Musical World Program, no siblings are allowed in the classroom and only one parent is allowed to accompany the child in the class.
(Musical Babies & Musical Toddlers only.)
3. There will be NO REPLACEMENT for All Group Classes as the classes are conducted on a group basis.
4. There is NO REPLACEMENT for classes missed.
5. All classes must be completed within four consecutive weeks.
6. Switching of class schedule or teachers is not allowed.
7. STRICLY NO VIDEO RECORDING AND PHOTOGRAPHY DURING THE CLASS WHETHER ITS FROM CAMERA, MOBILE DEVICES OR SMART PHONE.
8. Parents must notify Opus Academy of Music if your child has any health complications prior to starting classes.