General & Academic English Course
Students who successfully complete the ACE General & Academic English Course will be able: -
• To prepare and deliver a fluent, precise, and effective formal presentation on a student-chosen topic.
• To discuss and express perspectives on matters via role-plays, discussions, and defend points of view in presentations.
• To understand the gist and vital information in a range of topic areas from advanced texts.
• To understand the gist and main points of difficult written documents on a wide range of topics.
• To write tasks on issues, and essays for exam purposes, using a wide range of grammar and vocabulary.